Out of the Wilderness and Into the Promised Land 3/15/22


It's by His Mercy and Grace I even made it this far. Just when it looked like I'd never make it out. He reached down in that pit and saved me. Today, I reached 1000 days, Redeemed, Recovered, and Restored. He takes broken things and makes them beautiful. After 24 years of running, from the Promise attached to my name, I am right where I belong. It doesn't matter that Day 1000 started out as a Glorious Day cleaning the Lord's church(It really was too. Productive and full of Fellowship and Kingdom Opportunity. I really do love my job as Custodial Minister of Maintenance at Cornerstone Community Church) when the school nurse called regarding my middle. 104 temp and flu like symptoms. "Yay," said no Mom ever. Especially this one. Single. Living on Faith. Paycheck to Paycheck. I haven't "made it on paper" once in over a year. BUT GOD! The bills are always paid and there's always food in the fridge. 1001 Days Ago Id be heading out to hustle, gotta get that paper, feed these babies, do things my own way. By the Grace of God Alone I never got caught. These days I am content knowing that if I work hard as if working for the Lord and pay my tithes I can trust in all that He is. He is All Sufficient God. He is Jehovah Jireh my Provider. He is the Beginning and the End and He's in the middle on Day 1000. Holding it all together. Let me just tell ya about our Jesus!!! #GodsGotThis #WeDoRecover #womenevolve #bloggers4jesus

Comments

  1. Jess

    You have an amazing testimony. So glad I get to know you. Looking forward to more blogs. ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this bit of encouragement ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wherever you go, I will go

To everything there is a season

Trying to make sense is plain senseless