This is My Fight Song 🎧🎢🎡 3/29/2022

 There's a Mack Brock song, "Prophesy Your Promise," it's been a constant earworm lately and on all of my playlist.  

An earworm is a song that gets stuck in your head; so, today, I'm grateful it's Mack Brock and not Barney the Purple Dinosaur.  


This song speaks to every fiber of my being. 

"I found You in the middle of my mess You had been there all along Open arms and open heart, You called me in You didn't hesitate at all                                                              And the lies I once believed, they crumble At the weight of Your truth And the fear that gripped my heart, was arrested So that I can see You                                              When I only see in part I will prophesy Your promise I believe You, God 'Cause You finish what You start I will trust You in the process I believe You, God.             You set a table in the middle of my war You knew the outcome of it all When what I faced looked like it would never end You said, watch the giants fall                                       And the lies I once believed, they crumble At the weight of Your truth And the fear that gripped my heart, was arrested So that I can see You                                                  And when I only see in part I will prophesy Your promise I believe You, God 'Cause You finish what You start I will trust You in the process I believe You, God I believe You, God                                               And fear can go to hell Shame can go there too 'Cause I know whose I am God, I belong to You And fear can go to hell Shame can go there too 'Cause I know whose I am God, I belong to You    


Need I say more?! Well, maybe, as this is a blog. 


He met me in the middle of my mess. He was always there! He DID NOT hesitate to call me back to Him. Seriously, How precious is Poppa?! ❤️πŸ€—The lies, the chains, the walls...defeated in Jesus name. He is truth. That's heavy!!!  Times will still come when I don't see a way out but I will always trust His promise is yes and Amen( 2 cor 1:20) He completes what He starts(phillipians 1:6) I will declare He is God and He is Good. He sets a table in the middle of my war (psalm 23:5) not a dining table ready for breaking bread, a table full of weapons.  Come On!!!  There are going to be battles and Giants but trust He has equipped us for an Easy Victory. He is the Victory!!!! And if you aren't shouting the Bridge, "FEAR CAN GO TO HELL, SHAME CAN GO THERE TOO." "CAUSE I KNOW WHO'S AND WHO I AM DEVIL!!!!!"   Knowing who's you are to know who we are makes resting in the knowledge that no matter what: He is with me(deuteronomy 31:6) He is for Me(Romans 8:31) He loves(John 3:16) me no matter what I looked like, no matter the sinful shameful person I was....He chose me(Deuteronomy 14:2) and I trust Him to see me through (hebrews 13:5.) I am His beloved and He is mine(SOS 6:3.) He delights in me(Psalm 18) and sings over me joyfully(zeph 3:17.) To Him I am more precious than rubies (Proverbs 3:15.) I belong to Him( Genesis 1:26.) 


This is my fight song. 


https://youtu.be/VrJSAW5GuZM

#blogger4Jesus #wedorecover #womenevolve #fightsong #earworms #mackbrock #prophecyyourpromise #yesandamen #ibelongtoHim #VictoryinJesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wherever you go, I will go

To everything there is a season

Trying to make sense is plain senseless